2. Adjust your nuraphones by moving the ear cups until you see two constant ticks on your app screen.
If you're having trouble with this process, please see our personalising troubleshooting guide.
3. Sit back and try not to move around too much during personalisation.
The personalisation process takes a couple of minutes.
4. Tap the personalised button to hear music with your hearing profile applied.
5. Adjust to your preferred level of Immersion.
Your nuraphones use ear cup drivers to create the feeling of a live performance.
6. Tap the Social Mode button to hear what's going on around you.
7. Configure your nuraphones' touch buttons.
Your nuraphone has touch buttons on each ear cup that can be configured to perform helpful functions.
Want to add, change or delete a profile?
Please see your profile.
Having trouble personalising your nuraphones?
Don't worry, we've made a personalising troubleshooting guide for you.
If you're seeing a nura app error message at any time, you can check what it means.