Your nuraphones' lithium-ion battery provides approximately 20 hours of wireless use.
When you plug in your nuraphones to charge, you’ll hear a tone that means they’re charging. If you don't hear the charging tone, please make sure your nuraphones are upgraded to /G2.
• Make sure you’re charging with the nura USB-A or USB-C cables only.
Your nuraphones won’t charge when connected with the Lightning, analog or micro-USB cables.
• Make sure you're not attempting to charge with your phone.
To help save your phone's battery, most phones won't charge your nuraphones.
• If you’re trying to charge with a computer, please try using a different USB port or a wall charger.
• If you're attempting to charge with a USB hub, please make sure it's powered. Most USB hubs won't provide enough power to charge your nuraphones.
• If you’re trying to charge with a wall charger, please try charging with a computer.
• If you’re trying to charge with a USB-A cable, please try charging with a USB-C cable (if purchased separately).
• Please reset your nuraphones.